Memoir Writing (non-fiction), Mystery Writing (fiction), Marketing for Publication
WHO: Scottsdale Society of Women Writers
generously share their expertise for free and offer an afternoon opportunity for you to network with other women writers and authors for camaraderie and support.
L. Brooks, president/founder of Scottsdale Society of Women
Writers at [email protected] or Dana Braccia at the Scottsdale Library
Memoir is a fascinating and powerful literary genre that has enjoyed an increased notoriety in the marketplace. Susan will discuss the unique nature of memoir writing and elements to consider as you embark on a writing journey of your own.
Murder, and Desert Noir. All by Poisoned Pen Press.
author, memoir, publishing/marketing consultant (3:30-4:15)
publishing consultation and offers workshops on writing memoir, self-help,
non-fiction and self-publishing. Her mission is to enhance the spirit of the author’s journey. Patricia is president/founder of the Scottsdale Society of Women Writers and a member of the AZ Authors Association, the Willamette Writers, the Phoenix Writers and Pub West.
- Designing a good shelf-life book cover
- Using social media marketing
- Valuing differentiation
- Honoring brand and living it
- Keeping marketing basics in mind
: [email protected]
share their expertise
- Attend monthly meetings to move the group and its members forward
- Learn and share in the experiences of monthly professional speakers
- Grow the group to a membership of active and contributing women
- Encourage participation by members as presenters, mentors, judges and volunteers
- Support and challenge each other to always be
- Help members to stretch as writers and reach lofty
- Have fun, meet trustworthy women writers, share dreams